We pride ourself on offering a premium service we hope you find our Geneva transfer prices exceptional value.
Included in your transfer price
- Your ticket includes free transfer of up to 3 bags: a regular sized suitcase, a ski/board bag (up to 180cm) and boot bag or one item of hand luggage. If you require additional luggage simply purchase a second seat.
- Please do let us know if you are bringing skis/board so we can ensure there will be space for everyone‘s luggage.
- Large groups must all be travelling on the same flight. This assists in facilitating a smooth and timely departure from the airport. Please bear in mind there is no guarantee that flights scheduled to arrive at similar times actually do so.
- Children 4 years old and over are welcome onboard. Only one passenger may occupy a seat and our competitive pricing doesn’t allow for further reduction. Unfortunately Swiss law precludes us offering a service for children under 4.
- All dartbus tickets can be changed up to one week before by clicking on My Booking or sending us an email.
- Unlimited changes to your booking up to the Friday before travel 16:00 CET*
- You can travel on the next bus free of charge if your flight is delayed subject to availability.
*CET = CET is 1 hour ahead of GMT.
It is your responsibility to ensure you are adequately covered by your holiday insurance before travel. The mountains are a natural environment and exceptional weather can have an impact on travel.
Geneva to Val Thorens, Tignes & Val d’Isère Transfer prices
|Resort||Fare for one seat single from:||Fare for one seat return from:|
|Moutiers for Meribel||€51||€102|
|Aime for La Plagne||€55||€110|
|Bourg St Maurice for Les Arcs/La Rosiere||€55||€110|