Why insist on a direct service?
Most companies don’t even tell their customers they will have to take all their stuff off one bus and join another until they arrive in Geneva Airport.
Did you know that connections to your airport transfer are where the majority of complaints are generated for shared transfers?
Not only does a connection mean you are stressing about where you have to get off, but it’s also the perfect chance for a tired person or parent to lose or forget something important in the first bus. You may be left waiting in the cold and dark somewhere far away from your destination because you have no guarantee the connection will be on time.
After up to 16 years in the industry with some of the largest players in the market – we can promise it is the main pain point.
Until now there were three choices for your Geneva Airport Transfer
1. Cheap shared transfers with possible hidden bus connections – this will add unnecessary time onto your journey
2. Shared transfers with numerous stops – If your stop is the last one, you could be spending up to an hour in resort – not ideal if you have a plane to catch
3. An expensive private transfer that took you door to door – Why pay almost twice as much as our direct service?
dartbus takes affordable Geneva ski transfers to the next level and makes them more convenient for you.
Your bus always goes directly to your destination, by doing this we ensure the transfer times from Geneva to ski resorts and back again are as short as possible.
Our mission is to:
We do this through:
- Eliminating connections to your shared transfer
- Promising you that you can relax from the moment you get on the bus
- Ensuring you will never be waiting for a connecting minibus
- Keeping our prices way below private and similar to shared transfers
- Offsetting every transfer with Ecologi
- SMS and email updates if there are disruptions or changes to your airport transfer
We have your peace of mind at heart
Travel is stressful enough, so treat yourself to a guaranteed direct Geneva Airport transfer service this year and relax with dartbus.
Here are a few of the a few of the ways we ensure you safe and hassle free ski transfers:
We use modern tourist class coaches for our airport transfers wherever possible to ensure the greatest respect for the environment and to protect our mountains.
You can change your airport transfer an unlimited amount of times free of charge, up to one week before travel. If you are delayed getting to Geneva and miss your transfer, then you can take the next available transfer.
Fully insured & licensed
We are insured as required by French law for customer liability.
Our drivers are fully licensed and insured to operate both in Switzerland and France.
Although shared airport transfers are already one of the most ecologically responsible means of road transport, we undertake to offset our carbon footprint of all our operations with Ecologi. See how we much CO2 we are offsetting and trees we are planting with your help by viewing our page on their site